Un-Edited Competition - Week 119 - OPEN

• Thread starter SVX
  • 48 comments
In many ways! For example, the commands for aperture, white balance, exposure and shutter speed are done using L1/L2 and R1/R2! :scared:

He's just jealous 'cause its a great shot! :sly:

That has to be first time I've had this kind of a compliment.. I got a feeling.. :sly:

Before GT5, I had no experiences with GT4 photomode, and when I got my hand on it, it was confusing! :odd:

Strange actually, GT5's to some may seem the most complicated, depends on what you're used to. Before GT5 I was very good a GT4 Photomode, when I got GT5 that was (and still is) confusing, and now I've taken the tour back again :lol:

I've never tried the GT5 photomode, since I haven't got GT5, but is it that much different from GT4?

It's very different imo, some say it's better, other say it's worse. I say equal.

Heh, like I said, I have better chances here :sly: I just think I have more experience with the GT4 one because of the before-mentioned magazine I was partly doing. Used to have a übernice photo of a Falcon on Apricot Hill as my desktop background but like the rest it's disappeared :(

well I take photos to avoid my save data to get corrupted...
everytime I forgot, BAM... corrupt data
But it's nice to take them :D

What I meant was you'll need to take x photos every day or GT4 would commit suicide? No offence but that would be extremely hilarious. I also really need to find the "good" save, the one I used for this pic was only a little more than 50% and hardly into the professional league. I'm absolutely certain I have a save where I completed FGT..

Well here's my entry. Came out darker than I wanted it to, it's a shame because that's my best shot :grumpy:

Final Entry

bc0f65da-aacc-4a27-aee6-a807e39fa17e_zps09137494.jpg

Last edited:
Petrolhead1
Well here's my entry. Came out darker than I wanted it to, it's a shame because that's my best shot :grumpy:

Final Entry

Nice one bud.. See you in the final stage, yeah? :sly:

Yeah rallymorten's photo is of some sort of superior thing... neither my photo stands a chance... But I'm here just for the fun :P

listerstorm2009
Yeah rallymorten's photo is of some sort of superior thing :P

Aw, come on! Beginners luck,that's all. What makes me wonder most is Crooooooow hasn't made a "counter attack" yet..

Final Entry

May change. Plenty to choose from :lol:

On a sidenote, GT4's photomode felt a bit strange in the start as I had to get used to it but once I did I almost forgot to play GT5

Wow. That's nice. Reeeeeal nice. 👍

Was thinking of entering, but I'll have a hard time beating that!

SVX
Wow. That's nice. Reeeeeal nice. 👍

Was thinking of entering, but I'll have a hard time beating that!

You too? :sly:

Any idea when the poll will start/next theme's up? I'm pumped :D

Back