Week 75

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 73 winner TheStig13

"Gran Turismo Classics"

Cars: Any Car from Gran Turismo 1
Track: Any track from Gran Turismo 1
Photo Travel: No
Poll Size: --
Explanation: In TheStig13's words:"There have been a few cars and tracks in the Gran Turismo series that have earned "legend" status. No Gran Turismo game is ever complete without the inclusion of the original cars and tracks from Gran Turismo 1. I want you to show off these iconic cars of Gran Turismo in this weeks Unedited Competition".

Closes:

October, 7th

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.

Happy Photomoding everyone!

Last edited:
I'll kick it off:

Final Entry

'96 Prelude SiR @ Trial Mountain

I'll keep it open for another week, as there is only two entrys.

Final Entry

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '97 at Trial Mountain

Last edited:
I was not sure whether this entry counts but if it does not then let me know and I will try to change it before the next deadline...shot was taken place at Deep Forest Raceway

FINAL ENTRY

Nice entry but, the car(s) have to be from Gran Turismo 1, and the DC5 Integra is not.

Could you please change your entry.

Swiss Legend, nice entry, but could you please edit your post and provide the full size picture as well? :)

Thumb and full size are both working for me on 2 different computers. Why wouldn't it be working for you guys?

F I N A L E N T R Y :

Normal Car Cup​

One of my favourite themes, never done this comp before... this image is 4+ years old!

Thumb and full size are both working for me on 2 different computers. Why wouldn't it be working for you guys?

The only problem was that the preview image couldn't be clicked in order to link to the full size picture. Thank you for editing your post. 👍

Last edited:
Just to let you know SVX, I have withdrawn my entry for this weeks unedited competition Week 75.

The entry I have does not match with the rules set + my other pictures have ZERO/VERY IMPOSSIBLE CHANCE to do well in this competition up against the entries posted so far.

I don't recall if it was available in that color or not.
Also didn't say that it had to be specific GT1 colors in the rules ;)

nice throwback theme!

Final Entry

Fairlady Z @ SSR5​

this foto remember me when i raced this car on this track in gt1 and i was enjoying seeing the replays all the time.
i broke the CD acidently. what a shame:indiff:. the game wasnt mine. it was my cousin game and i payed him 20 euro. he had that game but he was terrible driving. on every corner he crashes. he is more a fan of futbol.

If Swiss' image is not eligible for his car choice, Hudsonhornet's isn't either for a similar reason (both cars' specific model years were not available in GT1).

Considering the number of entries, I'd personally look at it as a minor detail, though :).

Final Entry

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '97 at Trial Mountain

You'd think that after 15 years, someone would have cut down that dead tree that's hanging over the track. That's a danger to the racers!

I just noticed that GeeTeeR's shot isn't eligible. He shown the '00 Supra JGTC/SuperGT, while the model from GT1 was '96 model (which is infact not in GT4 :indiff:).

What's your opinion? :)

Last edited:
^ It doesn't really matter it's not any where near the top of the votes. The picture with the NSX, RX7 and what ever the car is is in the lead with 6 votes. The one with the purple skyline is 2nd with 5 votes. The Supra JGTC only has 2 votes, so i would not worry about it.

Back