Week 82

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 80 winner SVX

"Burnout!"

Cars: Any car.

Track: Any.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: This week, I want you to show me a picture of your car doing a burnout.​

Closes:

March, 21st

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.

Happy Photomoding everyone!

Last edited:
I had a perfect photo for this, but sadly it's edited. No problem though, will go for a spin to take another one.

Final Entry

EDIT:
I reorganized my Photobucket, new link below:

Last edited:
I think that we can only take shots at cities, but I pray that's not the case.

Damn, nice catch Lucas. I completely missed that part, great now I have to try and replicate the shot that took quite awhile to get just right, I choose the location for the lighting...

EDIT:fixed entry, not as nice IMO but at least I know how to replicate the shot now.

Last edited:
D'oh! Sorry! I mean any. You can replace the shot with old one if you'd like, not counted as a change.

SVX
D'oh! Sorry! I mean any. You can replace the shot with old one if you'd like, not counted as a change.

Thanks, as I think that 1st one is a better fit for the theme, since I can't get the smoke to roll around the top and in front of the wheels, it will have to do.

After this is over, I'll probably edit that one to look more like a real burnout.

Fixed back to the original, and removed it from my gallery.

Great, this will give us more freedom! :D
:)
Thanks for noticing and getting this straightened out, so quickly!

Awesome shot! Your allowed to keep your shots in your gallery, it's only the tornys that your not.

SVX
Awesome shot! Your allowed to keep your shots in your gallery, it's only the tornys that your not.

When did that change, I thought it was always don't put it in until the end of the voting. Maybe my memory is faulty, with my occasional 6 month disappearances; but for some reason this old game (GT4) keeps drawing me back.

Where are all the entries???

This is a tough one to setup though, so I'll offer some setup hints.

Think excessively narrow gearbox, no rear brakes, MT in a high gear, and a lot of NOS. More smoke will remain if the playback is still in fast-forward mode.

If anyone needs more hints on setup, just ask.

I'm sorry, I totally forgot about this one. :(

I'll make sure to post an entry tomorrow. 👍

BTW, thanks for the fast-forward tip, man. I had completely forgot about that one. :cheers:

BTW, thanks for the fast-forward tip, man. I had completely forgot about that one. :cheers:

No problem, I had forgotten about that too, mine was an accident, at in between 2-3 MPH who can actually tell if FF is on. Trying to replicate my entry at a city course is when I figured it out, and then remembered that trick, but I guess that's what happens when the drift comp has been gone for ages.

Mine will hopefully be up after school. This got to be a record! So many entries!

FINAL ENTRY

Korza, haven't you already entered that picture?

Last edited:
I may have, but its been so long since I entered a photomode competition that I can't remember. If need be, I will enter a new photo.

DUDE!!!!! YOU STOLE MY CAR, AND ITS COLOUR, I think, hahahaaa, shows how awesome it is :sly:

He he, sorry about that. But it does show how awesome it is.

Korza, I'm not adding to the things but would you mind editing your old entry so it doesn't say final entry, because an idiot would get confused, like that guy (points at mirror)

Fantastic entry Korza, but I think I'll call this...

closed

Back