Unable to access GT Auto livery editor

• Thread starter Uncreative
  • 3 comments
United States
Chicago, Il
jjlucky1
I can't edit the livery currently on one of my cars. I made the livery, but when I go to GT Auto > Car Customization > Livery Editor > Open Design it will not let me edit my design, and the GT logo and spinning circle is the only thing that shows up. On other cars it would load and work, but on one specific car and livery it is not working. The car is the 1988 Silvia S13 if that helps. Has anyone else had this problem?

I can't edit the livery currently on one of my cars. I made the livery, but when I go to GT Auto > Car Customization > Livery Editor > Open Design it will not let me edit my design, and the GT logo and spinning circle is the only thing that shows up. On other cars it would load and work, but on one specific car and livery it is not working. The car is the 1988 Silvia S13 if that helps. Has anyone else had this problem?
Same thing here, ONLY with my mazda rx-7 engine swapped: saving a livery and loading bar stucked at 0%, forcing me to restart the app on my PS5; reloading the game i can't access anymore to GT AUTO>Car customization.
Anyway with other cars works fine.
I opened a ticket in PS support and written to official facebook/twitter GT7 profile, have mentioned directly Kaz Yamauchi on twitter, cause there isn't an official PD support!
Any solution after all this months?

Same thing here, ONLY with my mazda rx-7 engine swapped: saving a livery and loading bar stucked at 0%, forcing me to restart the app on my PS5; reloading the game i can't access anymore to GT AUTO>Car customization.
Anyway with other cars works fine.
I opened a ticket in PS support and written to official facebook/twitter GT7 profile, have mentioned directly Kaz Yamauchi on twitter, cause there isn't an official PD support!
Any solution after all this months?
Couldn’t find any solutions, except that at one point when I used another one of the same S13s I was able to edit the livery a little more, but after saving and exiting from the livery editor I was still unable to access the livery. I couldn’t get it to work a third time.

Is your problem solved meanwhile? Are you using own decals uploaded? Check whether a filename is using odd characters like "#" or so. For me changing a filename solved the problem. Best of luck.

Back