Unable to download or receive gift (outfit / GT Academy driving suit)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeyFast22
  • 4 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
128
United States
Connecticut, USA
Messages
JoeyFast22
Hi All,

As the title states, I received this gift but cannot download / receieve / "get" it. When I click "receive all," nothing happens. When I click on the item itself, again nothing happens. Is this a known glitch or bug?

Thanks
Joe
 
Yeah mate just get some one to send you a suit/helmet or a paint chip then receive all.:D
Been known to happen and thats fixed it before for people?
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Yeah mate just get some one to send you a suit/helmet or a paint chip then receive all.:D
Been known to happen and thats fixed it before for people?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Thanks dude. Now to find a helping friend...:dunce:
 
Back