Trying to install NFS Underground 2 on PC but I can't because when I run autorun it keeps opening the NFSMW installer. I've tried moving MW to the recycle bin and permanently deleting the reg keys for MW (as well as renaming the UG2 executable to Underground) but nothing seems to be working.
That's weird. You've already tried what would have been my first suggestion - renaming the .exe. Have to tried to actually proceed with the install to see what happens? Could be that both games use the same installer and their weren't any changes to it between the two games. Might just be triggering the MW because it's the newer one. Try installing and then changing the directory location for the install and see what it says maybe?
That's weird. You've already tried what would have been my first suggestion - renaming the .exe. Have to tried to actually proceed with the install to see what happens? Could be that both games use the same installer and their weren't any changes to it between the two games. Might just be triggering the MW because it's the newer one. Try installing and then changing the directory location for the install and see what it says maybe?
I tried that as well but it just installs NFSMW instead. I've also tried launching it from the Underground executable but that just tries to launch the game and crashes.