Unable to re-calibrate my DS3 for GT6!

• Thread starter Uday9479
  • 4 comments
India
Mumbai
UnlikeUday
Hi Guys,

Don't know if this issue has been discussed elsewhere or not but I couldn't find it any where.

As of now I'm playing the Sierra time rally. Having realised that I could use Nitrous power, I was unable to do so as the R1 on my DS3 does not activate it. Infact no button does.

In PS2, I could change the button controllers for my pad but for a strange reason, I'm unable to find te location for such a setting, either in the game or in the PS3 general menu.

Can any one help me out so that I could re-calibrate nitrous to my DS3 by changing the button settings?

A big thank you in advance.

Hi Guys,

Don't know if this issue has been discussed elsewhere or not but I couldn't find it any where.

As of now I'm playing the Sierra time rally. Having realised that I could use Nitrous power, I was unable to do so as the R1 on my DS3 does not activate it. Infact no button does.

In PS2, I could change the button controllers for my pad but for a strange reason, I'm unable to find te location for such a setting, either in the game or in the PS3 general menu.

Can any one help me out so that I could re-calibrate nitrous to my DS3 by changing the button settings?

A big thank you in advance.

On the main menu screen, in top right hand corner you see the options button.

You can change which controls have been assigned to which buttons/sticks by going to Options -> Wireless Controller -> Configure Controls. Please note that the horn, handbrake and windscreen wipers are not initially assigned to any button or stick.

You can then re map your controller.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/manual/#!/controller/race

Could you kindly attach an image pointing to the location?

It would be very handy Bro!

Top right hand corner :)

press start then look for options they you will find the option to re map your ds3.

i1CKPyGINewKgz.jpg

Latest Posts

Back