Unable to save button assignments permanently.PC 

• Thread starter dpj463
  • 1 comments
United States
Ft Mill, SC
I go to controls and assign my primary and secondary controls. I then then save them, more than once and into duplicate profiles.
I can quit the game and restart it and they are still there. When I shut down the computer and reboot, the profiles are still there but nothing is saved. I have to set up my wheel, shifter, and all buttons everytime.

I saw some old post in other forums that are very old with no solutions, no responses from Assetto Corsa.
Does anyone still have this problem, or has anyone solved this issue?

Thanks

As far as I know this bug has never been solved and may be specific to certain wheel hardware. I use a T500 and I have to reconfigure everything every single time I unplug the wheel's USB cables or restart the computer. It's a real PITA. At least it remembers my FFB settings in the profiles, so I don't have to reset every single setting each time, just the vast majority of them (even when the wheel shows up in the UI as working properly, it won't work in game until I run through the calibration - something I've gotten really fast at over the years.)

On the other hand my father uses a G25 and AC remembers everything for it without difficulty.

Back