Unable to save replay

• Thread starter BSDShoes
  • 5 comments
Canada
Canada
I just had a really good FIA manufacturers race, and wanted to save the replay but the option was greyed out, does this mean I had too many replays saved? I deleted a bunch earlier but I guess that didn't help. Has anyone encountered this and figured out why? I'm annoyed because I wanted to look back at some moments I had during the race.

Same problem here for the last 4 weeks. Sometimes I can save then it's greyed out again It really sucks. Found no explanation or solution so far.

Have you checked you dont have too many replays saved already? I seem to reccal someone saying they had an issue where they couldnt save replays until they had deleted some older ones.

Have you checked you dont have too many replays saved already? I seem to reccal someone saying they had an issue where they couldnt save replays until they had deleted some older ones.
Yes 100% I have about 90 replays and I am about at the limit and I have to delete old ones to save more. It's nothing to do with your hard drive space as I have over 400gb remaining it seams like there is a cap in game as to how much you can save.
95% of my saves are from the 10 lap daily races so i imagine you can save more of the shorter races.
You do get a message pop up saying to delete the first time you enter a race after limit is reached.
I have even had it just save just half of the 1st lap of a 10 lap race.

It seems I actually had too many replays saved. There were more than 200. I deleted until I had only 80 left. Now it's working again. Unfortunately there is no hint to the number of replays you actually can save. I did see no pop up either. Maybe I missed it
Thx for all answers to this thread.

I've just had this and I've only got 89 replays and not all are long races. Incredibly annoying and it chose the day I have probably the best race I've had to stop saving them. It will let me save a 1 lap replay in time trial so it must be something to do with size rather than number. Brilliant job not mentioning this and not giving any error message and not giving any info as to when it would kick in PD!

Edit: I've just found out how you can tell! Look for this symbol in the middle of your replay list:
IMG_14984w5.jpg

So we'll have to check our replay list before every race from now on and I guess start exporting to PC if we really want to keep them.

Last edited:
Back