Unable to save replays? Deleted all my replays, still unable to save replays

  • Thread starter Thread starter MashTartique
  • 6 comments
  • 1,084 views
Messages
4
South Africa
South Africa
I am unable to save replays. Deleted all replays saved under my profile to free up space and still, the 'save replay' button remains greyed out.

Actions taken:

- Cleared network data
- Removed all replays

No change, please advise.
 

Attachments

  • EWswWqJVAAAaZJf.jpg
    EWswWqJVAAAaZJf.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 34
I am unable to save replays. Deleted all replays saved under my profile to free up space and still, the 'save replay' button remains greyed out.

Actions taken:

- Cleared network data
- Removed all replays

No change, please advise.
You have too many replays/photos/liveries saved in your "My Library" section of GT Sport.
 
I don't have liveries nor images that would topple to 2Gig cap.
The allowance is shared across all accounts on the console. Do you have a screenshot of your My Library page?
 
The allowance is shared across all accounts on the console. Do you have a screenshot of your My Library page?
 

Attachments

  • Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200504150820.jpg
    Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200504150820.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 36
You need to be in the "My Library" section, not "Collection". That will show you how much free space you have remaining:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200504142617.jpg
 
A
You need to be in the "My Library" section, not "Collection". That will show you how much free space you have remaining:

View attachment 917792

Apologies, had attached the wrong image, I see it now. Thank you for the insight. I guess I have more deleting to do:
 

Attachments

  • Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200504152730.jpg
    Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200504152730.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 36
Back