Unable to save styles ... any suggestions

• Thread starter Akwaaba
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
London/Malaysia/Tunisia
Waizon/v8stage1/
I'm now in Africa, but using a reasonably fast and reliable broadband internet, plugged directly into a PS4 Pro.

I can create liveries, but I can't save the styles, or leave that section with the livery on the car. The internet download speed is 20mbps, usually a bit more/ Upload speeds are dramatically less, at around 1 mbps - (these were the speeds on my laptop, on a wireless connection). The speed test in the game suggests the internet is good in all areas, and I usually connect in sport mode with 4 or 5 bars.

If I try to load a pre-existing style, the upload will hang on around 36 or 37%. If I quit the game, the style is almost always on the car.
If I modify a style in the livery editor, it will not save - I can leave it until the game gives up. Occasionally, it will work

Had a look to see if anyone had similar, but I didn't notice any similar posts.

Any ideas on what I can do? I guess that there are some internet settings I might be able to change that may work? But as sport mode works pretty well, I've no idea what to play around with!

Just spitballing here, but maybe go to Options > Temporary Data > Delete Temporary Data and see if that helps?
Hi, thank you for your reply. I have tried that. It didn't work.
So maybe, I am suffering an issue that nobody else is having?

So maybe, I am suffering an issue that nobody else is having?
I think that on and off people have had similar problems at varying stages whilst saving/apply liveries/styles... this is just one of numerous threads....

... to be honest I don't think anybody has specifically nailed down the cause or a solution. Liveries I've struggled to save/apply and have abandoned, have just started working months later. I'm inclined to think it's connection related, so changing your connection method might help.

Latest Posts

Back