Unboxing *Titanium Blue GT5 PS3 Bundle* (Japan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Motion
  • 18 comments
  • 4,538 views
Messages
1,056
Messages
GT-Motion
I just picked this up today, I thought I would share with you guys that are waiting for yours to be delivered, or for those who were curious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scb9TNjjME

Not sure why embedded wont work right.
 
Last edited:
I feel jipped with the Collectors Edition packaging when compared to the Signature Edition package and this package.
 
I feel jipped with the Collectors Edition packaging when compared to the Signature Edition package and this package.

I am actually ordering the signature edition (I am kind of a collector) because I don't like the other editions.
 
Man, you're so lucky. :) Thanks for sharing this with us...I also have the same question: how rare is this? I've never seen or heard of it before.

Which leads me to my next question: can I have one...pleeeeeasaassse?
 
Nice, can't wait to get mine as well... =P
 
Are you serious?! that looks awesome! is it possible to buy the controller by itself?

The whole package looks much better than what everyone else gets :sick:
 
Are you serious?! that looks awesome! is it possible to buy the controller by itself?

The whole package looks much better than what everyone else gets :sick:

I haven't seen anything yet saying the controller's are available stand alone. I hope so because I would like to buy another one.
 
Man, you're so lucky. :) Thanks for sharing this with us...I also have the same question: how rare is this? I've never seen or heard of it before.

Which leads me to my next question: can I have one...pleeeeeasaassse?

It is supposedly available all over Asia, not sure what numbers of bundles/systems they made.

On the back of my box it says "Japan Only" so I am thinking that maybe China/Rest of Asia got a different Blue bundle that is in their language and their proper voltage.

The Europeans got a 320gb bundle pack but its not blue.
 
Last edited:
you can buy PS3 controllers that are blue, not sure if it is the same blue though
 
Pretty nice looking slim. Thanks for sharing.
 
Very nice. I wish they had that available here in the States
 
Pretty sure you can buy those controllers in the uk, I was looking at them in game earlier in the week. I think they are called metallic over here but they look exactly the same to me, am ordering a 'metallic' red one next week from Play.
 
There is no problem to buy any of these five colors of DualShock 3 controllers here in The Czech Republic.

58009m.jpg
79218m.jpg
79220m.jpg
79221m.jpg
79219m.jpg
 
i bought a blue metallic controller from newegg, it's beautiful :D but i'm not sure if it's the same blue
 
i bought a blue metallic controller from newegg, it's beautiful :D but i'm not sure if it's the same blue

I think it is, saw the one in the video and it looks exactly the same to me.
 
Anyone know if the white one looks any good?

I'll probably pick up a blue one..
 
I am going to check around in the stores and make sure the blue is the same color. I don't want to order online and get a different shade of blue. (especially since one is called metallic blue and the other is called titanium blue)
 
Back