Uncharted - 10th Anniversary - Free Theme + Avatar & more info @PSX 2017PS4 

• Thread starter gtone339
  • 10 comments
New Zealand
Auckland New Zealand
gtone339
info (click here)

---From launch, 2007 , to present---

Can't believe that it has been 10 years since the 1st launch of NaughtyDog's greatest action-adventure games ever created! :D

To celebrate, the devs at NaughtyDog are commemorating the 10th anniversary with a month long celebration, starting from Sunday 19th November to PSX 2017.

Who knows what the future of Uncharted may hold? We'll find out at PSX 2017 for sure hehe! 👍

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Uncharted: 10th Anniversary PS4 theme:

Note:
Free Uncharted: 10th Anniversary & Profile Avatars, which will be available for free for 48 hours — from Sunday, November 19 at 8:00 AM Pacific until 8:00 AM Pacific, Tuesday, November 21. During this period, other select Uncharted PS4 system themes and avatars will also be free. Visit the PlayStation Store and look for an “Uncharted 10th Anniversary Bundle." Don't miss it.

26696244839_e160551973_o.jpg

I grabbed these! Uncharted is one of my all time favorite game series. Think there will be any more Uncharted games? I am doubtful, but I would love to see more, of course.

I hope they're done with the franchise. They've ended it on a high note, and the last thing we need is another never ending franchise. Let them do something completely new after Last of Us 2.

I grabbed these! Uncharted is one of my all time favorite game series. Think there will be any more Uncharted games? I am doubtful, but I would love to see more, of course.

Never say never! :D

Anyway, I wouldn't mind them creating more sequels as long as they take their time on the story & especially opening up the levels slightly more like in Uncharted: the Lost Legacy.

More Uncharted news at Playstation Experience 2017 - December 9-10, 2017.

The Avatars refuse to download for me, but I got the themes. I don't much like the ones for the 1st and 2nd game, but the ones for the 4th one, and the 10th anniversary one are brilliant. The Ink one is a nice journey through all the games, while also having the best music. Overall, a really nice early Christmas present for us all.

Last edited:
Absolutely loved the Uncharted series and the way they ended 4 was great.

Actually ended up getting this in my YT recommendations just last night, perfect timing.

The Avatars refuse to download for me, but I got the themes. I don't much like the ones for the 1st and 2nd game, but the ones for the 4th one, and the 10th anniversary ones are brilliant. The Ink one is a nice journey through all the games, while also having the best music. Overall, a really nice early Christmas present for us all.
Yep, using the ink one. It’s great!

Did you check your download list?

I did, and I tried downloading several times. It consistently gave me error messages for the avatars. However, as I have little interest in the avatars, I'm inclined to just forget about them ;)

Latest Posts

Back