Uncle Jesse! Bo done been readin' Initial-D again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim Prower
  • 16 comments
  • 862 views
Cool vid. Its actually a scene from the movie and was taped while they were filming it. I think its been posted before, but its still a cool video to watch. 👍
 
lol great video...never saw the movie...wanted to avoid horrible acting :)
 
wasnt Rhys millen doing all the shots like that?
 
I dunno. Sure is fun to play while listening to Initial-D Music, though.
 
This a posted quite awhile ago, I always like watching that video.

Yes that was Rhys millen doing the driving.
 
couldnt remember thx for reminding me
 
BMWteamPTG
lol great video...never saw the movie...wanted to avoid horrible acting :)
Haha, I liked it for the comedy. The horrible acting of Jessica Simpsons is totally made up by her short shorts....
 
WHat is that?...looks like an Eight-Two!
 
It's an old BMW 320 or 318. I can't believe they did that in public without killing someone.
 
I should have done that with my old '84 Topaz! :lol:
 
:lol:hahahaha that was good im saving that to my computer
 
Back