Under 500k stock supercar discussion. Nsx, gt40, mclaren, ruf ctr, gtr nismo etc...

United States
United States
Collector level 33 and making my way through the supercars now. Can't decide between these 4 for my next purchase.

McLaren mp40, New Acura nsx, New Ford gt40, or the aventador

My plan is to keep it stock and run it through the 600 pp world circuit championship.

Any suggestions or feedback on these vehicles would be appreciated. Thank you turisbros lol

Personal opinion but id Take the alpha 4c road car and or one of the miatas and build it to the spec you need.. you will be much better off with the small wheelbase if your having trouble with the difficulty if your not and the races are easy use whichever car you like best, as when the menus are done u will probably repeat those same champipnships a few times ive done each atleast 10 times now in all types of cars haha
Collector level 33 and making my way through the supercars now. Can't decide between these 4 for my next purchase.

McLaren mp40, New Acura nsx, New Ford gt40, or the aventador

My plan is to keep it stock and run it through the 600 pp world circuit championship.

Any suggestions or feedback on these vehicles would be appreciated. Thank you turisbros lol

Just bought the 17 Ford GT yesterday; it's very fun. But, I did put RH tires on it, ballast 20kg all the way to the front + brake bias at -2*, and upgraded the brakes. It's so fun; I love watching the rear wing do its thing moving around on the replays.

*Ballast and brake bias to help keep the rear steady on heavy braking, common on MR cars; also put the car at 699PP so I can use it in a more races.

Personal opinion but id Take the alpha 4c road car and or one of the miatas and build it to the spec you need.. you will be much better off with the small wheelbase if your having trouble with the difficulty if your not and the races are easy use whichever car you like best, as when the menus are done u will probably repeat those same champipnships a few times ive done each atleast 10 times now in all types of cars haha
You've peaked My interest with the miatas short wheelbase.

the radical is wicked cool to.. i would suggest trying out the alpha 4c though before miata even, you should have one for free from a cafe mission... 2 days ago i tried one for the first time in sport mode and its the best handling car ive come across so far won my first 3 sport eaces this yr with it ..The regular road car having the max ft lb. power at 2000-2500 rpm depending on upgrades makes it a rocket out of corners
Radical added to the list too. Thanks talon

Not sure of the total cost but I prefer the TT RS with a few upgrades for WTC600 championship runs. AWD hooks up well at Red Bull in the rain and it's got the juice to get all 3 races done.

Back