under staffed and passion lost 2 year

  • Thread starter Thread starter syclone666
  • 9 comments
  • 868 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
29
Messages
,syclone666
So it would have taken pd 90 percent of the counsel's life to develop one game that at lest 50% of the data (more like 70% like cars tracks thank good they changed ( adjusted) the physics at the last second, tracks and cars of data that already was there(gt4 was the first in hd game 1080) and some were done off models an toys, all features in gt4 game layout and race layout car modification drag gt5 seems like a cut down version of gt4 with better graphics, cars should look like thay do in the replay while driving( glad they left the nos off unless they had a proper drag strip and race creater could limit the on/off drag only use. There is a total lack of car made from us and cars in general form 2002 and newer and the lack of alot of performance cars in general (except Japan), they could replacate real race series with more class race cars, there is just a general lake of events and poor online setup, I like the game but I got way more play and love out of gt4, we need real updates to bring gt5 on par with gt4, pd needs to triple the staff or they have just lost the Passion gt5 is really gt4 spec3 for the new system
 
Ok, I seriously don't understand what your statement is, and that giant wall of words with badly spelled words and bad punctuation doesn't help.
 
Sorry but posting don a phone
 
Ok, I seriously don't understand what your statement is, and that giant wall of words with badly spelled words and bad punctuation doesn't help.

This.

Sounds like someone signed up just to post a complaint. 👎
 
No it was in response to kax sayin he woulda liked another 2 years for gt5
 
Ok, I seriously don't understand what your statement is, and that giant wall of words with badly spelled words and bad punctuation doesn't help.

This.
tl;dr
Post in paragraphs and use proper spelling/grammar (read the AUP).
Thanks.
 
That's old news really. And you might want to watch your spelling and punctuation, mods don't like that kind of thing. (AUP violation as well)
 
So u won't let me post cause I'm illiterate sorry I wasn't good in English but that discrimination
 
So u won't let me post cause I'm illiterate sorry I wasn't good in English but that discrimination

I'm not discriminating, I'm just saying how the stuff you wrote is hard to read. No offence intended. Also - it's a violation of the site's rules (the AUP - acceptable user policy) to use improper grammar in threads/posts.
 
So u won't let me post cause I'm illiterate sorry I wasn't good in English but that discrimination

No its a requirement of the AUP and this thread gets a lock.

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

If you can't post coherently from a phone then I would strongly suggest waiting until you get in front of a computer.


Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back