Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities

  • Thread starter Thread starter Open Addict
  • 2 comments
  • 703 views

Open Addict

I am currently
Premium
Messages
985
Has any-one else been watching this.

It is about the drug trade in between mid 1970's to mid 1980's in New South Wales. Lots of killing, Sex and drugs.

The only part that mainly dissapoints me is the accent of Matthew Newton, (He is an Australian Actor playing a New Zealander) He drops out like the proverbial.

The only thing I can say in regards to This series and the preceeding series, is, I am glad i've never been caught up in drugs.


What are other peoples thoughts on this or the first series?
 
I only tuned in halfway through the first ep of this series. Unfortunately it didn't inspire me to watch it for more than a few minutes at that point... and the only thing that kept me watching it at that time was the topless bar maid in the background :lol:

I might have to give it a fair go and watch it from the start as I did enjoy the first series and assume it will be similarly scripted and well acted.
 
I have been watching it, not as good as the first underbelly, not even close.

The first and second episode the blonde woman came into it (who is helping import drugs) I thought the whole episode was dedicated to seeing her small breasts..... I don't mind some sex scenes but that was like they found a new toy.
 
Back