unfortunally, all I want in gt4 will be en PG 2, look at this

  • Thread starter Thread starter geteo288
  • 18 comments
  • 1,091 views
All you need to do is place this thread where it is supposed to go.👎
 
the post is in the correct site, the fans of the cars, we´d want ferrari and the old nurburgring in gt4 , and these two thing will be on project gotham, a game that i hate.

I thing this screenshot in interesting and hope this one will be one of a gt game in the future


ciao.
 
Look at those car models, sad. No kind of realism in its graphics like gt4.
 
Hmm I think the Nurburgring Nordschleife will be in GT4 ... has been in a tread somewhere around here
 
I´m with you cobra, the graphics aren´t so realistic than gran turismo 4.


I think Nurburgring will not be in gt4.
 
I saw a screns of outrun 2 and there is a ferrari f50. I`d like know the real problem to include ferrari in GT4.
 
Originally posted by geteo288
I saw a screns of outrun 2 and there is a ferrari f50. I`d like know the real problem to include ferrari in GT4.

The guys at PD finally realised what a waste of programming space the ****arris would be, so they decided to ban them from every GT version. You should be happy, like i am.
 
uh has anyone heard of licensing rights or is it just geteo?

EA stole the ferrari licences :( , stupid pricks those EA.

they ripped off ISS with FIFA. :banghead:

oh yeah why does that webiste say that PGR2 is on the PS2?
 
I would love the green hell to be in GT4, but I find it very unlikely that it will be, same with PGR2 - lots of people confuse the old track and the new GP track. It happened with TOCA Race driver loads of rumours - end result the GP track.

As for PGR2 overall, it's going to have to be a massive leap forward from the first one to even come close. Unrealistic vehicle models, worthless damage and handling that was poor even by arcade racer standards. Burnout and Burnout 2 did the job much better on both te PS2 and X-box.

As for Ferrari (and Porsche), its all down to EA. They hold the licences and if they don't want to play then tough. Have a good look at any non EA game with Ferrari and Porsche models in it (Driving Emotion-S is a good example) and play spot the EA logo.

EA are quite happy to sell temporary rights for models if they want to, but lets be fair if you were EA would you want Polyphony anywere near these two.

Anyway I have heard that EA's licence agrement for both run out in about 2004/5 and I'd put money on Porsche and Ferrari heading GT way after that.

Still we can look forward to more RUF's (fingers crossed) in GT4, bring back the Yellowbird.
 
OK time for humble pie, had a look at the PGR2 shots, the cars just don't look quite right, can't put my finger on it. Whats everyones take on the screen shots, in-game, replay or render?

But yes there is a shot with a bridge and the words Nurburgring Nordschleife on it, what a waste of the licence if they don't change the game engine dramatically
 
I dont know why the exitement, I m waiting for GT4, Doom3, Half Life 2, Wormds 3 because I know the previous games were great and hope for the sequels will even better.
 
It's not like gt but i think the pix aren't so bad
(When it will come out in Europe)?
 
And what was it from GT4 that you wanted, crappy gameplay, stupid system, horrible selections, boring playfields, etc...?
Cause thats all that PGR 2 has to offer.
 
Is the info correct in that PG2 is for the playstation 2?

OHHH please let that be true. I'd rather use my logitech wheel on PG2 than the xbox control to drift.
 
toyomatt84, only want two things from PGR2 to gt4:

FERRARI and "the old nurburgring".
 
I don't see anything wrong with those cars, they look about the same if not better than GT3 and GT4's graphics. I doubt that it will be released for PS2, its owned by Microsoft for crying out load, why would MS let the PS2 have one of its games? I found PGR pretty good, even though not as realistic as the GT series, it is still a great game and hopefully PGR2 will be even better.
 
I don't like pgr2 car models, they look fake. Look at them in motion, no kind of realism and the game will run at 30fps. Gt3 is the only game that will compare to gt4 in car models and graphics.
PGR2 doesn't even look real like gt3, when I first played gt3 it fooled my eyes in thinking it was real, pgr2 doesn't do that, gt4 sometimes fools me in thinking it is real. pgr2 can't compare to gt3 or gt4 in realistic graphics because pgr2 graphics look too computer generater.
 
The fact that the old nurburgring is in any game pleases me a lot, because it shows that some one actually no's some thing about cars. And including the green hell the greatest and most challenging race track ever shows that some one in the developing world is thinking about the car fans not just money.

Pic of a small part of the track.
nordschleife_1024x768.jpg
 
Back