Unicorn Chance "Off the Wagon" Community Bounty Hunter

• Thread starter Wiggs
  • 12 comments
Wiggs
Teewiggs
I have a free Mazda 3 tune up for the latest Community Bounty Hunter. I'm not an autocross driver, but the car is easy to drive and the feedback has been very positive so far. :) The car is pretty good for circuit racing on short/medium tracks too. A unicorn is up for grabs if you beat HeliosT10. Ratings and feedback are appreciated. Thanks and good luck.
Right now my tune is in the "Top Rated" section of the storefront, but the hate raters will probably knock it down....they always do. :indiff:

Hate raters, gotta love 'em

I cleared all my storefront a while back due to one particular idiot and his cronies hate rating all my tunes down to 1 star. The whole storefront thing lost it's luster after that experience so i cleared the lot and just hand out tunes when someone asks for one.

Has Helios put up a time yet?

Hate raters, gotta love 'em

I cleared all my storefront a while back due to one particular idiot and his cronies hate rating all my tunes down to 1 star. The whole storefront thing lost it's luster after that experience so i cleared the lot and just hand out tunes when someone asks for one.

Has Helios put up a time yet?

Sorry 'bout the Haters, Wiggs, but I'll be sure to try out your tune! 👍

what is the time of HeliosT10?

Thanks guys. I don't understand the hate raters.....some of the best tuners out there have 2 and 3 star tunes on their storefronts because of it....I'm talking about easy to drive top 10 times on the boards tunes. I don't think Helios has posted a time yet.

You're still #1 in my heart.

tested the C1...two thumbs up!!

:lol: Surprisingly it's still in "Top Rated" and also "Most Downloaded". I ran the event again and got 2:23.193 for #334 overall and I still left tons of time out there. RPM Bibblefish, you'll have a Rivals message waiting for you when you get back on Forza 4. ;) That C1 loves the short twisty tracks....great little car.

To many games for me to play right now, but I got to say Wiggs.. You are one tough racer to beat. That being said, I Loved the battles we had! Maybe I'll pop in FM4 again one of these days :P

Hate raters are ridiculous. People think that because its a good tune, that its supposed to make them the best racer ever. If you cant drive then a tune is not going to do nothing for the person. Thats what people dont understand.

To many games for me to play right now, but I got to say Wiggs.. You are one tough racer to beat. That being said, I Loved the battles we had! Maybe I'll pop in FM4 again one of these days :P

Hate raters are ridiculous. People think that because its a good tune, that its supposed to make them the best racer ever. If you cant drive then a tune is not going to do nothing for the person. Thats what people dont understand.

:cheers: We've had some good battles in Rivals mode and on the track. :D There are lots of good games out right now, but Forza 4 just does it for me. I'm also doing lots of tuning requests and soon I'll be hosting a 20 mil HLC for 2 top 100 tunes I just finished. That's keeping me buried in Forza 4 with an occasional break for Halo 4. :sly: I try not to worry too much about the hate raters anymore. I've proven myself to be a good tuner and the people that really matter know it. 👍

Hi wiggs, i'm downloaded your setup yesterday and i won 150.000cr. in a rival mode "off the wagon" 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

the setting are great and the car is very fast!!! thanks :bowdown:

I also created a livery for mazda 3 for rival mode, check my SF ;)

Hi wiggs, i'm downloaded your setup yesterday and i won 150.000cr. in a rival mode "off the wagon" 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

the setting are great and the car is very fast!!! thanks :bowdown:

I also created a livery for mazda 3 for rival mode, check my SF ;)

Thanks Ronin. I'll visit your storefront and pick up that livery later today. 👍

Mission accomplished for the hate raters. Before I went to bed last night, my tune was "Top Rated" and "Most Downloaded" with over 120 downloads and over 4 stars. This morining it's got almost 200 downloads and it's barely 3 stars. :banghead: Still on the "Most Downladed" list though. :P

Mission accomplished for the hate raters. Before I went to bed last night, my tune was "Top Rated" and "Most Downloaded" with over 120 downloads and over 4 stars. This morining it's got almost 200 downloads and it's barely 3 stars. :banghead: Still on the "Most Downladed" list though. :P

I'm not all sure about the ratings...when I want soemthing I look at the most downloads. It's like the movies, the more attendance, the more I'll like the show.
To me any....

Back