Unintelligent AI in GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ken_b
  • 4 comments
  • 1,437 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
138
Messages
ken_b
Hola my GT5 brethren, I apologize if this has been mentioned before, I'd search if I wasn't an underachiever.

That said, has any one else noticed when racing against the AI they just aren't to smart. For example, if you get to close to their rear bumper, they will slow down. Or, if you late break into a turn, causing you to drift on the outside of the car you are trying to pass, that AI car will significantly slow down. Here is my favorite, you are on the car's bumper and coming out of a turn the AI car will lift or slow down.

Any one else notice this? Or am I just the chosen one...I guess that is reason to play online..

I still enjoy playing, just wonder if you all have noticed the same. Peace.
 
underachieving will get you nowhere with this crowd.
This topic has been brought up somewhere in the area of 2,134,987 times since the release of the game.
So to answer your question, no, you are not alone.
 
underachieving will get you nowhere with this crowd.
This topic has been brought up somewhere in the area of 2,134,987 times since the release of the game.
So to answer your question, no, you are not alone.

Thanks for the reply, I did lie, I did try a search but found no results by my search.

All good and thx again.
 
Hola my GT5 brethren, I apologize if this has been mentioned before, I'd search if I wasn't an underachiever.

That said, has any one else noticed when racing against the AI they just aren't to smart. For example, if you get to close to their rear bumper, they will slow down. Or, if you late break into a turn, causing you to drift on the outside of the car you are trying to pass, that AI car will significantly slow down. Here is my favorite, you are on the car's bumper and coming out of a turn the AI car will lift or slow down.

Any one else notice this? Or am I just the chosen one...I guess that is reason to play online..

I still enjoy playing, just wonder if you all have noticed the same. Peace.

I hate it when they slow down when i hit the bumper.:grumpy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back