Unique Jumps !!!

I downloaded a video from someone in here! where he did ALL 36 Unique Jumps... so i thought i would look at the video and just find out whre the jumps where and do em' !!!

but after doing all jumps in the video, i still am 2 jumps short??

why??

what am i doing wrong???

i don't know which one i am missing... as i said i went through em all.... but when i was finished there was 2 missing.... i tried going through the one's i did'nt remeber if i had done.... ! but none of em' work... !

Originally posted by GrandTheftAudio
i don't know which one i am missing... as i said i went through em all.... but when i was finished there was 2 missing.... i tried going through the one's i did'nt remeber if i had done.... ! but none of em' work... !

Apart from the hidden packages, the unique stunts were the last thing I did to get 100%. I had to go through the entire 36 again and agan until I complete them. I discovered that the one near Ocean Beach where you hit a ramp and have to land in the middle of the alley was one I hadn't done right and another one where you have to hit a set of stairs and hit the roof of the police station was another. There's no way of telling which one's you've done and haven't done so it can be a bit of a pain in the ass.

KM.

The only one I had trouble with was the Ocean Beach one where you have to use the steps to jump to a certain point. Its in the same alley as the Guardian Angels mission. Turns out you need a massive runup. :irked:

Back