Unique Paint List

  • Thread starter Thread starter VDOP
  • 7 comments
  • 1,658 views
Messages
85
Messages
VDOP
I thought I would give this a try and start a post about unique paints and how to get them. With that in mind, here is how we will do it. Please copy and paste the following format so we have some standardization to the list. I will try and check the list that people post, and edit this post to add to it daily.

I will try to also put the paints in order of "hue", but some might be tough. Also, if you could put a 100X100 sample picture of the paint that could be good also.

Remember, this is for "unique" types only. So, the Rosa Corsa from the Ferrari line isn't really unique, but whatever you think is cool. Post up!

Color:
Sample:
Car:
How to Obtain:
Submitted by:


Thank you,

VDOP



Color: Black Opal Metallic
Sample:
paintmetalicred.jpg

Car: Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
How to Obtain: Purchase from dealer
Submitted by: benzoboy
 
Last edited:
Why not ask people to list all the variations of matte paint and chrome paint they've found? I've given all my mattes to Lucky206 except for my matte green (which is now on a RM Impreza... bit of a waste!), I also had a Chrome Orange Metallic which I was randomly awarded. Also I think we should just start a general paint list including non-unique paints, just because I think that would be very useful, but this is a good start.
 
Color: Black Opal Metallic
Sample: Here
Car: Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
How to Obtain: Purchase from dealer
 
Since this topic is about the paint colors I wanted to ask something, I got a paint chip if I use it will it disappear? Can I use it multiple times?
 
Very nice submission benzoboy
 
Forgot the colour name but the Blue used on the 350Z RS looks rather special, at least to me. Completely agree with the Black Opal Metallic.
 
I will look it up tonight, and see if I can get it posted for you, Floor3013.

VDOP
 
Back