United Sports Car Champ
(Banned)
United States
Burke, Fairfax,
GTP_STRIKER
Xbox SUCKS
Welcome to the United Motorsports Club

I thank my son Quincy for helping me out with the new Logo:cheers:

The United Motorsports Club (UMC) went life November 16, 2013, the foundation of the club has been in development for almost two years evolving to ensure the Teams and Drivers are offered a high variety of clean, competitive racing experience as possible over every genre of Motorsports while maintaining a level competitive skill base on GTPLANET. The UMC will be offering a total of six different racing series to choose from pending your fancy. The series are the United Sportscar Championship, a multi-class, multi-manufacture Championship that will have fierce competition in each class. United Sportscar Challenge; a multi-manufacture Championship that will keep any seasoned team or driver looking for that extra tenth, (Better start studying the new aero and that 7 post once GT6 arrives). Then we have the Untied Sportscar CUP Challenge which has 5 different CUP series. United Sportscar Vintage an existing old school thrills, the International Race of Champion and finally our United Motorsports Driver Development Program, which will not too long after the release of GT6.

Testing will begin if December carrying on through January to ensure all of the Championships is as competitive as possible. We’ll be holding open test and open race test throughout the months until start of the season. We’re taking signup for Teams and drivers and we’ll be taking sign up for new drivers or seasoned drives that wish to participate in the United Motorsports Driver Development Program once it starts.

The post below will offer and continue to offer news about the club and when the other Championships and the United Motorsports Driver Development Program will start. A post will be made to alert that there has been a news update along with a time; date.

Last edited:
The UMC series lobbies have been added to the OP, along with active links to the United Sportscar Championship and Challenge. Here are the list of lobbies.

OO_UMC_Main_Room
OO_UMC_A
OO_UMC_B
OO_UMC_C
OO_UMC_D

Last edited:
Things are much on very well, there will be more updates in the weeks to come. We’re 18 day away until the release of GT6.

Most of the ruling has been taken care of though they are short in a since, though they may be reworked after seeing what is offered though GT6. A tentative car list for the Sportscar Championship has been finalized but will not be posted until a few weeks after release of GT6. The car list for the driver development program should be posted within the next few days.

The BMW M3 GT2 car must be tested before they're classed. I know that they won't fit into the GTD class. They may be more suited towards the GX class. A lot of testing in a very short time.

MAKE SURE TO SET UP THE Z4 / M3 KINDA CLOSE IN SPECS Z4 HAS A LITTLE MORE POWER WHERE AS THE M3 WEIGHS LESS. Tell me if you can modify the Ferrari's I really want an RM F430 or 458 Italia.

I'm not sure. The rooms for testing will be listed later during the week after Monday. Send invites to the lobbies.

Thanks to a friend who'll I'll keep anonymous, I've been able to acquire all the race cars that was needed to further testing along in the current classes, GTLM; GTD; GX and now PC along with P2. Within the next few weeks testing will step up to have all the class finalized, then testing will begin for the Sportscar Challenge. I'm not sure how long the testing will be for the Sportscar Challenge though the more people evolved the faster it can move along. I'll keep you informed how testing is going with the other classes.

Testing for the PC and P2 are done. It has been determined that the Audi R18 will be the PC car. The remaining LMP cars will be classed as P2 with restrictions. The car list for the P2 class will be up later during the week.

Back