United Passions The Chronicles of FIFA (not a joke. Really.)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JKgo
  • 15 comments
  • 1,171 views
Messages
6,951
South Africa
South Africa


Yes this movie is real. Talk about bad timing....:lol:

Here's IGN's take on it.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06...oments-in-terrible-fifa-movie-united-passions

MV5BMjU5ODY4NDM5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTk3OTM4NTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2814362/?ref_=nv_sr_1
 
Last edited:
Oh Jesus :lol::lol:
 
Next up: Rush 2, starring David Bradley as "plucky entrepreneur" Bernie Ecclestone.
 
DK
Next up: Rush 2, starring David Bradley as "plucky entrepreneur" Bernie Ecclestone.

...I dunno who this Bradley character is, but I wouldn't mind seeing a movie about Bernie - I'm sure he has some amazing stories to tell!! Provided of course, he doesn't finance it....:irked:

(Like how FIFA financed this...uh, artistic triumph of "story" telling.)
 
David Bradley is best known as Walder Frey in Game of Thrones.
 
DK
David Bradley is best known as Walder Frey in Game of Thrones.

I'd argue that he's better known for his role in Harry Potter.
 
I suggest a double feature: Pulp Fiction followed by United Passions.
 
Can't wait for part two! :p
 
Tim Roth is actually perfect for the role of Blatter, seeing he has experience playing an expert in lying and deception.
 
Tim Roth is actually perfect for the role of Blatter, seeing he has experience playing an expert in lying and deception.
That's why I suggested the Pulp Fiction/United Passions double-bill - Roth wasn't a very good robber in Pulp Fiction, but clearly got better in United Passions.

It's a bit like watching Romeo + Juliet but switching it off just before Juliet kills herself and instead changing over to "Homeland" - suddenly, all of Carrie's weird behaviour makes sense.
 
DK
Next up: Rush 2, starring David Bradley as "plucky entrepreneur" Bernie Ecclestone.
Atleast his biggest problem is Tilke and Eco engine schnezigans.

This is outright corruption at best.
 
Back