University of South Florida (my school) lose to Army!

• Thread starter Magic069
  • 2 comments
Let me paint the picture:

Homecoming 2004. Largest expense the student government, and the school itself has spent on ativities all week long for students to attend.

Largest crowd that has ever watched a USF football game since the program's start. 37,000 fans one of which being me.

Army has only won 1 game out of the last 20 played before coming to Tampa.

After all of that:

Final score: Army (Black Knights) 48, South Florida 35 :ouch:

Worst second half of a football game I have ever seen. :crazy:

Read more about it at the schools sports website.

Oh, this also means no possible way USF is going to a bowl game now. Can't wait till next year when USF moves from conference USA to replace UM's abense in the Big East. That should be fun... not really. :ill:

I hate to add insult to injury, but that made Army un-undefeated. So even though it was a rough loss for USF, it was good for Army to manufacture at least one win this season compared to last season. And not to make fun of you more, but they'd get beat down by a hard-charging Louisville. But all is not lost, Magic. I have no real favorites. All I do is come up with general information about games. So take a look at my college reports.

Holy ****, I saw the highlights to the South Florida/Louisville game. Your QB went 3-20. 3-20!!! That's atrocious. I could complete more than 15% of my throws. The QB for Louisville (LaFors) looks pretty good from what I can tell.

Latest Posts

Back