Unknown PSN Charge?PS4 

United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Leadfoot530
So, the other day I got a bill from Sony that had a charge on it for $8.76 on it, which renews every month. I'm currently a subscriber to the PS+, which renews every month but, that comes to a total of $9.99 a month. Now I don't fully understand what comes with PS+, since I just got the system over Christmas, and I've checked account details on both the console and the website trying to figure out what this renewing charge is, but I can't find it anywhere. Before I go off stumbling around the PlayStation site looking for a FAQ or ticket section, I was wondering if anyone could shed a bit of light on this, or if they've seen it before, since I have no clue on what I'm exactly looking for here.

Thanks.

Not sure about your question, but if you're paying $10 a month for PS+, you may as well buy the 3 month($18)or 12 month($50) package to save yourself some money.

Not sure about your question, but if you're paying $10 a month for PS+, you may as well buy the 3 month($18)or 12 month($50) package to save yourself some money.

We were originally going to, but when we signed up using a credit card, for some reason it's automaticly renewing every month for whatever reason.

Currently online on the Help Center trying to figure out what the issue is...

This doesn't sound right to me at all @Leadfoot530 ... I do the 3 month subscription at a time and have never had any additional charges other than what was due for the subscription. Did you accidentally add anything to your cart before checking out?

Definitely should get ahold of PlayStation's customer service tho

Nothing added to the cart in the PSN Store, only the annual renewal fee, then this random fee that was there in January and Febuary, that we're not sure what it's for.

Nothing added to the cart in the PSN Store, only the annual renewal fee, then this random fee that was there in January and Febuary, that we're not sure what it's for.

Do you use any other apps on the playstation like Spotify, Netflix, Hulu etc.? They should get charged separately, but that's the only other thing I can think of.

Do you use any other apps on the playstation like Spotify, Netflix, Hulu etc.? They should get charged separately, but that's the only other thing I can think of.

Nope.

Well we did manage to figure it out, and I feel really stupid now...

Here, when I first signed up for PS+, I used a two week free trial, afterwords it sent the bills to the linked credit card. Here that $8.76 charge was a partical charge for the month, not a different charge altogether, like I had originally thought... So, all it was was a small discount for not having the full month membership.

My mistake, sorry for the confusion on my part. Everything's worked out now.

Mods, you can delete this thread, lock it, whatever needs to be done.

:dunce:

Back