unleash the demon

:dopey: le mans cars are worth so much, but they are worth it because of their superb performance. i have an audi r8 and it works very well. however if you can't afford to buy one then there is an alternative solution to achieving that le mans-like performance of an r8.

a tvr cerbera speed 12 costs about 300k and has a base power of 800hp. buy a stage 4 turbo for it and racing chip and it churns out a whopping 1082hp. (i am just not sure if this is the actual procedure, but im sure that the turbo is the core of the boost.) tune everything for the racing type, and presto! buy also the fully-customized gears so that the gear ratios can be adjusted to achieve full power (in settings, set the automatic gear ratio to 25. although it will suffer from slow acceleration, the cerbera will achieve its top speed in this setting.) an oil change is also suited to add in a few more horses. in the test course, it achieved a top speed of almost 260mph (259 to be exact). an audi r8 with stage 4 turbo can only achieve 251mph. try competing with it with other le mans cars in the endurance races (such as in circuit de la sarthe) and you will be amazed to find out that it equals or even exceeds their performance! take note that you have to sacrifice acceleration to achieving its top speed. you only have to spend a little less than 500k to achieve that le mans-like performance in the cerbera. so you see, the right tuning is sometimes the answer to competing those superior race cars which are already tuned.

hop you'll like my advice :dopey:

Not to counter what you are saying, but the Speed 12 doesn't need more power. It needs to be tuned to lay down what power it has, and it's too much of a brute to keep up with an R8 over an extended period... the Speed 12 will eat it's tires a few laps before an R8.

the thing is that mostly only LMP and Group C cars can compete with each other. all the other cars have to be really good in order to race with them.

I used the Speed 12 to win the real circuit tour races, so yes it's a very capable car. It will eat tyre's faster than the LMP, GT1 and group C cars though. However, I would not suggest giving it the additional supercharger, it doesn't need it. It has 850bhp after an oil change which is more than enough, any top speed advatage gained by the extra 200bhp is negated by the longer time spent easing the throttle in the first 4 gears trying to avoid wheelspin and the increased tyre wear as a result of said, increased wheelspin.

one disadvantage of it is the wheel spin that happens when cornering from high speeds. i tried entering it in the 24 hour le mans in circuit de la sarthe ii and it experienced excessive wheel spin after emerging from the long straight. i was using medium racing tires during the race. i suggest that this machine be used for speed challenges, as they can only challenge the speed of the R8 but not its endurance

nineteen_twelve
i suggest that this machine be used for speed challenges, as they can only challenge the speed of the R8 but not its endurance
I don't like to contradict, but there is no way a Speed 12 can keep pace with an Audi R8 in a top speed challenge.

DE

Back