Unlimited Paint Chips??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Treefiftyz
  • 6 comments
  • 1,961 views
Messages
136
Messages
Stakin
I have about two hundred cars and I want to start customizing some of them with some different paint schemes but I do not want to lose my paint chips. I thought there was something you unlock towards the end of the game which gave you unlimited paint chip uses but I could be wrong.
 
dunno if this would work, if you like a specific color that link to a car you own, gift it to your friend and have he sends you back the car, then both of you will have 1 more paint chip for everytime of the transfer...
 
dunno if this would work, if you like a specific color that link to a car you own, gift it to your friend and have he sends you back the car, then both of you will have 1 more paint chip for everytime of the transfer...

I would rather not do it in that way...seems kind of wrong to do it that way...kinda like cheating. But thanks for the suggestion!
 
It's not "cheating" if it's a game mechanic... and it's the only way to get lots of paint chips other than buying and selling of a gaggle of cars.
 
It's not "cheating" if it's a game mechanic... and it's the only way to get lots of paint chips other than buying and selling of a gaggle of cars.

Looks like I'll be buying a ton of cars then! At least that will help me with the car collection trophy!
 
Looks like I'll be buying a ton of cars then! At least that will help me with the car collection trophy!

You could constantly buy racing Karts since they are only 5,000 Cr. each and sell them afterward.
 
Back