UNLIMITED X2010 Prototypes!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter xXPwn_K1ngXx
  • 11 comments
  • 772 views
Messages
102
Messages
xXPwN_K1NGXx
Do Not PM me, make an offer here. Stealth codes take first priority. Second goes to colored x2010s. Third for vehicles listed.

F2007
F10
Speed 8
787B
Sauber C9
XJR-9LM
905 Race Car
R8 race car
R8 LMS
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
V12 LMR Race Car '99
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
CLK-GTR Race Car '98
R89C Race Car '89
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
R390 GT1 Race Car '98
M3 GTR
 
Last edited:
i have the ford mark IV
 
i have esperante gtr-1 and the ford mark IV
 
I've got a ford mkIV I can trade now?
 
i have a light red x1 ready to trade
 
Viper SRT10 '06 fully modded, all around aero kit, 912 hp, for a vettel or carbon X1
 
Has the prototype got zero miles?

I have either a light blue or copper X2010's and i also have near enough every car you listed.
 
Do you still want a 2010 ticket for your Carbon Prototype?
 
F10
Speed 8
787B
R8 LMS (team playstation)

I have these cars if you still need them. Would love to get a prototype X1 :)
 
Last edited:
I have the CLK-GTR Race Car '98, I can trade right now.
 
Back