unlocking 5 remaining cars

• Thread starter carlmore
  • 11 comments
So far I've managed to unlock 206 cars in free race mode but cannot find the remaining 5 cars. If someone could tell me which cars unlock the cars below I would really appreciate it! Thanks!!!

Audi R8 2004
Cateham R500
Honda NSX Type-R
Renaultsport Clio 2.0
Toyota Sprinter Trueno

Well, there's always the option of getting an "S" on every level of Driving Revolution...it would take a while to get the Caterham and NSX that way, but the Clio and Trueno would become available rather early on. On the other hand, the R8 would be very difficult to get.

Otherwise...
- To face the R8, use the 2003 R8, or any of the other LMP cars.
- To face the Caterham, try using the M1 Procar, or any of the faster A-class cars.
- To face the NSX Type-R, try the NSX Type-S Zero, or any A-class MR car.
- To face the Renaultsport Clio 2.0, try using a C-class FF, like the Civic Type-R.
- To face the Sprinter Trueno, try a D-class FR, like one of the two Mazda Miatas/Roadsters.

Thanks Wolfe!

I tried DR mode when i first bought the game a few months ago and hated it with a vengeance. Haven't bothered with it since but i might give it another try after I complete EL and FR modes.

So far I've tried all the R and A class cars several times but still can't unlock anything and I've been wondering, does the game penalize you for driving with TSC and ESC enabled? What about gear assist? Does it matter which track you race at?

I don't think TCS/ECS or shift assist have anything to do with your trouble. It also shouldn't matter what track you choose.

Just choose one of the cars I suggested and keep looking through the grid of AI cars for the one you want. If none of the cars you're looking for are there, don't bother racing and just choose another track from the prerace setup screen (doing so resets the AI grid). Eventually you'll find one of the cars, and then it'll simply be a matter of winning the race without getting a black flag.

Hello everyone! I'm a new member and proud owner of Enthusia Professional Racing. I chose not to start a new thread, because it's about what is mentioned above: unlocking remaining cars.

I have two cars remaining:

- BMW 3.0 CSL Race Car (class R)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR (class A)

I know I want a race car in order to unlock the BMW (I still haven't found it, although I entered many races with race cars), but I can't find anywhere the Mitsubishi. Only Lancer Evolution VII appears all the time. Any suggestions on which cars to use in order to find both cars?

The 3.0CSL, like the M1 Procar, is probably going to require a high-ranking A-class car, or a low-ranking R-class car. Try WRC cars or the M3 GTR.

For the Evolution, just keep on trying A-class AWD cars, or cars in a similar performance bracket, regardless of drivetrain.

If you're trying to do this in Enthusia Life mode, as your post in the other thread implies, you're going to have to find the race(s) where the 3.0CSL is a prize car. This will be in the RS class, and you'll see a silhouette of the 3.0CSL when you highlight the correct race.

The advice for the Evolution still applies.

...you're going to have to find the race(s) where the 3.0CSL is a prize car. This will be in the RS class, and you'll see a silhouette of the 3.0CSL when you highlight the correct race.

So it's a prize car? I really didn't know that. I thought I had unlocked all the prize cars. Anyway, this makes it a lot easier. As for the Evolution VII, still no luck. I must be doing something wrong.

i have 207 cars but i don't know which ones i'm missing...

Adam West, you can find the complete list here. You can print the list and then check which cars you have and which you have not. It sounds boring, but it's the only way I came up with. But I think it took me about an hour or more.

@Learner Driver: In Enthusia Life, your first R-Class cars appear as prizes, usually in one-make races. All others can be unlocked in the roulette after RS races, in the weeks where you have to use some R-Class (Rally car week, Race car week).

IIRC, the CSL always appeared to me as prize car in one-make races ...

@Adam West: it is simple to know what cars you have missing in EL, if you have them all unlocked in FR/TA.

An example: in FR, select "Japanese cars". You'll see how many there are.

Now, go to EL and do the same. If the number is inferior, you'll know that there are Japanese cars missing in EL. Try to see how many of them are Toyotas (if you look for brand), or how many of them are Class E, etc.

When I made my most extensive EL career, the last cars I had to pick were from Class E. To get them, I had to go back to RN races ...

Back