Unlocking cars in arcade mode

• Thread starter Stune
  • 64 comments
stan394
I bought one with almost the exact same name, except it's year 2002, from the showroom
Yeah, I saw that too. It's just wierd that the site would put in cars that aren't in the game. The filter on the site is real screwy too. I used the filter to filter out MR Nissans, and the R390 Road car wasnt in there, for example. Nothing that I'm complaining too much about, but I guess the site's interactive list isn't 100% reliable.

Has anyone gotten every car in the game for the US version...if so, could they make a list of how many cars from each manufacturer there should be like some people did with the PAL version? Also, does anyone know about the problem i'm having with the ford GT that i posted on page 3? Thanks.

RacingFreak2k3
I have a problem with the Ford GT being unlocked. I won the premium sports car lounge (US version by the way), and won the 2005 Ford GT. But it's not in arcade mode....do I have to buy it in order for it to show up? I wouldn't think so...anyone else have this trouble?
I had the same problem. It turns out that there are 2 Ford GT '05 in GT4. The one that you win is a special version without stripes. It doesn't unlock in arcade mode. The one with stripes must be bought to be unlocked for arcade mode. The colors avaible for the two GT's are the same. You might want to look at this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63276&highlight=ford .

NikZer
I had the same problem. It turns out that there are 2 Ford GT '05 in GT4. The one that you win is a special version without stripes. It doesn't unlock in arcade mode. The one with stripes must be bought to be unlocked for arcade mode. The colors avaible for the two GT's are the same. You might want to look at this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63276&highlight=ford .

Oh sweet...thanks a lot for the info! 👍

is it possible to unlock all cars in arcade mode with codes? the code of "all the cars" that I found only works in the simulation mode... help please, thanks

Back