Unlocking facebook gt5 codes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT FAN SAM
  • 7 comments
  • 2,748 views
Messages
559
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
MrSamH95
Messages
SamHowarth1
Do you have to wait until your grudges are complete and then you get the code?
 
I did it this morning - if you've set you grudges, you should be able to go into the my profile area of the GT FB app & see the codes on the right hand side.
 
thecraftgeek
I did it this morning - if you've set you grudges, you should be able to go into the my profile area of the GT FB app & see the codes on the right hand side.

I thought this offer was finished?
 
I got codes today, so apparently not finished unless the codes don't get you anything. Was previously having problems with loading the page etc, used Mozilla Firefox and got the codes easy.
 
Last edited:
Got the codes just know, but still need to see if they work.
 
I downloaded the patch after the code entry and how do i get the car now? and the race suit any one can help me out?
 
It just appears on my garage? the file is downloaded and instaled , what the next step ?
 
Back