P Pesico Messages 34 Messages Pesico Nov 24, 2010 #1 So I got to Level 11 and bought a Nissan GT-R '07 and was going to try the GT-R Official Record trophy, but Nurburgring Nordschleife was no where to be seen in Arcade Mode. Does anyone know how/when you unlock that circuit in Arcade mode?
So I got to Level 11 and bought a Nissan GT-R '07 and was going to try the GT-R Official Record trophy, but Nurburgring Nordschleife was no where to be seen in Arcade Mode. Does anyone know how/when you unlock that circuit in Arcade mode?
D drgarbanzo Messages 6 Messages litmustest Nov 24, 2010 #2 From what I've seen elsewhere on the forum a trip to the AMG academy might be in order
N nioxic Messages 253 Nov 24, 2010 #3 I have no idea But it seemed like I could choose any map (didnt really use a checklist) in the "my lounge" in GT life mode... so.. maybe you can do a run that way? Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
I have no idea But it seemed like I could choose any map (didnt really use a checklist) in the "my lounge" in GT life mode... so.. maybe you can do a run that way?
JACK_GTR Messages 404 Messages jack_GTR Nov 24, 2010 #4 You unlock it at a higher level. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
P Pesico Messages 34 Messages Pesico Nov 24, 2010 #5 nioxic I have no idea But it seemed like I could choose any map (didnt really use a checklist) in the "my lounge" in GT life mode... so.. maybe you can do a run that way? Click to expand... Thanks, but to get the trophy you have to do it in arcade mode.
nioxic I have no idea But it seemed like I could choose any map (didnt really use a checklist) in the "my lounge" in GT life mode... so.. maybe you can do a run that way? Click to expand... Thanks, but to get the trophy you have to do it in arcade mode.