Unofficial Leaderboard?

• Thread starter Harry6784
  • 15 comments
United States
Under the Hood
Since (thankfully) there's no 1/4 mile test in GT6, I thought there should still be someplace to go and see who's the one to beat online. I was thinking of starting an "unofficial leaderboard" where people would compete for the top spots of each car. For example, if I was the the one with the "fastest" GT-R, someone would have to challenge me and beat me in a race online. All while "qualified officials" spectate to make sure everything goes along smoothly. Similar to this:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/indys-online-leaderboard-challenge.280268/

Would anyone be interested?

Last edited:
So say i make a claim i got the fastest black edition on GT6 does that mean you guys have to come in an Australian lobby and try to beat mine ?????

So say i make a claim i got the fastest black edition on GT6 does that mean you guys have to come in an Australian lobby and try to beat mine ?????

Either we have to find a neutral ghost that can be agreed upon or just have different leaderboards for different countries. Ex "North America", "Europe", "Oceania".

Also if someone wants the top spot for a car no one has tuned yet, they are put on a "wait list". They then have a week or so for someone else to challenge them in that car or else they get the spot.

coc_zps9dd2fc5a.jpg

stir_zps023e26af.jpg

jim-carrey-10_zps0f310756.jpg

Last edited:
3-5 "certified" people with stopwatches - take the average of them.

My BE is pretty fast now. Was tuning it with mj chris yesterday. All I need is to try my tune against other tuners tunes. I may be on tonight gmt time a little after 9:00p.m. if anyones interested I'll be around the indy pro rooms.

My BE is pretty fast now. Was tuning it with mj chris yesterday. All I need is to try my tune against other tuners tunes. I may be on tonight gmt time a little after 9:00p.m. if anyones interested I'll be around the indy pro rooms.

I should be on, and I am pretty sure you are 5 hrs ahead of me (As I am EST). So in a few hours look for me 👍

Back