**WARNING** This will become a very long thread.
Okay, so I was a little disappointed in the Race Database in the GTP Guides section, there's no sticky, and a quick search turned little up regarding the requirements of each race. I'm not far into A-spec, but I'm going to keep this up to date when I gain access to more races.
Figured it'd be a good idea for my posts to be useful to someone... And it can also serve to chronicle my trek through the game.
Anyway, I hope no one minds if I reserve the next few posts for each series. If the mods care, then feel free to delete them. I'll save the contents of each post when I add something.
My hope is to finish... sometime. It'll be a long process, since I cannot play all day long, and it also takes a lot of time recording all of the information. You guys can make it go faster by posting stuff that I'm missing! Also, if you spot errors anywhere, feel free to let me know!
Beginner Series | Level Requirement: 0
Amateur Series | Level Requirement: 5
Professional Series | Level Requirement: 10
Expert Series | Level Requirement: 15
Extreme Series | Level Requirement: 20
Special Events
Okay, so I was a little disappointed in the Race Database in the GTP Guides section, there's no sticky, and a quick search turned little up regarding the requirements of each race. I'm not far into A-spec, but I'm going to keep this up to date when I gain access to more races.
Figured it'd be a good idea for my posts to be useful to someone... And it can also serve to chronicle my trek through the game.
Anyway, I hope no one minds if I reserve the next few posts for each series. If the mods care, then feel free to delete them. I'll save the contents of each post when I add something.
My hope is to finish... sometime. It'll be a long process, since I cannot play all day long, and it also takes a lot of time recording all of the information. You guys can make it go faster by posting stuff that I'm missing! Also, if you spot errors anywhere, feel free to let me know!
Beginner Series | Level Requirement: 0
Amateur Series | Level Requirement: 5
Professional Series | Level Requirement: 10
Expert Series | Level Requirement: 15
Extreme Series | Level Requirement: 20
Special Events