Unrealistic traction and car power proportions in relation to others

• Thread starter Palmure
  • 0 comments
Finland
Finland
I have the FXX K and Aston One 77 in GT7. I've come to notice that there must be an issue with especially the ferrari. Altough it is a pure track car, it feels like there is simply no traction even when only slightly turning on straights. Changing the traction control does not solve this issue. Best to describe the feeling, it's like the car is on hard street tyres rather than slicks. The same goes with the Porsche 991 GT3 RS.

Moreover, I don't know whether it's just because of this traction issue with certain cars, but the speed of the cars are unrealistic in relation to real life. For example, the Ferrari F8 and Nissan Skyline are faster around a track than the FXX K and Aston Martin Vulcan. Maybe in straight line it is understandable when fully tuned, but on a track this should never happen. The FXX K and Vulcan just feel not as good track cars as they should.

I've been playing Gran Turismo for over 10 years so this comes from an accountable experience.
Platform: PS5

Hopefully the game makers can solve this issue quickly. Otherwise, a great game.

Back