ride hieght 80 Front & Rear
Bound 3 Front 4 Rear
Rebound 6 Front 8 Rear

Brakes

Front 6 Rear 6

Stage4 turbo 1223 horsepower

Downforce maxed

ASM left alone

If anthing beats you with this car and this setup just return the game. I garunteeeeeee it will whoop CPU ass.

Alpha_32
i ran a faster time stock (900 somthing hp) at tsukuba then i did with a stage 4 turbo

surprising every GT championship i've entered so far beat the comp by a lap every car. I can see how this car could out-drive you with 1223 horse it is a amazing car. which takes finess to drive in the extreme i only wish i had a wheel so i could truely push it to the limit.

P.S. Down force I left it maxed and used soft tires
left the damn ASM alone

ShadowDeath
I
I NO KIDDING READ THIS
I
I OPEN TO READ LOOK DOWN
I
I
I
I
I
I
V
This was a little overly dramatic, don'tcha think?

Yes but it was fun plus i'd like some feed back maybe other settings for this car perhaps instead of the scan the yellow feild and move on people.

This car is pretty fast, but I get beat on the Hong Kong track every single time, I usually come in 5th to 3rd place. Is there a setting to make it decent on this track?

Also, in case you are curious, you can get the Lotus Esprit to go 283 on the max speed test without very many mods or tunings. It isn't very quick, but it sure can keep going.

1200hp? i just won it last night and put the stage 4 turbo and only wound up w/1126.

also, i can get faster thatn 270w/NOX. i believe it was around 290. i'll have to re-do it and give you my settings - and you are using le Scarthe II, right?

Did you change the oil before you drove it? +5% horsepower.

Brangeta
This car is pretty fast, but I get beat on the Hong Kong track every single time, I usually come in 5th to 3rd place. Is there a setting to make it decent on this track?

Also, in case you are curious, you can get the Lotus Esprit to go 283 on the max speed test without very many mods or tunings. It isn't very quick, but it sure can keep going.

There will be people with different views and probably using physics they will discredit what I am about to suggest but this worked for me.

Raised the rear 10mm (from default). Reduced rear springs slightly (from default). Reduced rear bound and rebound by 1 point (from default). Tuned gears (can't remember what to) and presto I can now get around corners at Hong Kong.

Just about every car I have driven at Hong Kong has required this change.

Edit: some will say make the rear stiffer but that does not work for me.

Back