Unwanted cars, paint chips and etc...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShvartZ30
  • 9 comments
  • 1,080 views
Messages
21
Messages
ShvartZ30
I have limited internet connection. I log on maybe once a month (twice if im lucky) so im looking for any unwanted cars, paint chips, museum cards, horns, parts and etc... what ever you don't want I'll take it because i figured it will take me years to collect all the stuff.
My PSN: ShvartZ30
Thanks in advance
 
What exactly does having a limited internet connection have to do with the amount of cars you can collect?
 
What exactly does having a limited internet connection have to do with the amount of cars you can collect?

Yea really I was wondering this too you don't have to be connected to play the game you just wont have access to the online used cars.
 
Yea really I was wondering this too you don't have to be connected to play the game you just wont have access to the online used cars.

Sounded to me like just another goober begging for items, figuring that if they added some sorta sob story it'd be more likely to garner them some sympathy.

Hey, OP, I've got 222 cars in my garage and didn't need online access for ANY of them.

Museum cards (and the recently added bonus paint chips) are another story, but even without those, I'd still have 222+ paint chips at this point.
 
I don't have an internet at all. Sometimes I'll take my PS3 to my friends house and get some museum cards, but it's only 5 per logon so what im really looking for is the MUSEUM CARD. I can play the game and get the cars and paint my self all im really looking for is the museum cards. Thank you for understanding.
 
I don't have an internet at all. Sometimes I'll take my PS3 to my friends house and get some museum cards, but it's only 5 per logon so what im really looking for is the MUSEUM CARD. I can play the game and get the cars and paint my self all im really looking for is the museum cards. Thank you for understanding.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there absolutely no point to the museum? (genuine question)
Jus sayin. . .
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there absolutely no point to the museum? (genuine question)
Jus sayin. . .

Well I'm just that kind of person that i like to collect everything.
 
Back