Uodate 1.11 Circuit Experiences

what?
Hey all.

If you're like me and already had all your Gold and Bronze in each Circuit Experience.
Just open a Circuit Experience and then close it and you'll get ya credits that they issued in update 1.11

See you on the Track

I got approx 47,000,000 credits for all Golds

Not Bhad
?? 47 million??? are you sure??? and no new ticket nor new car?

Last edited:
Do you have proof that you got the reward, maybe you can show us a picture so we can see and investigate. I haven't bought gt7 yet. I'm gonna get it May/June, hopefully they'll run more updates and have the game fixed and enjoyable for us.
It’s true. I can confirm this myself as I did it a couple of hours ago, and many others have as well.

Last edited:
Do you have proof that you got the reward, maybe you can show us a picture so we can see and investigate.
What?

There's no need to investigate. If you've completed a Circuit Experience in full before this update, you can go back and get the new rewards.

If you haven't even got the game yet you won't have completed the Circuit Experiences to need to go back and retroactively get the rewards, so it doesn't even apply to you...

I received about 23 million credits on my circuit experience this morning. Went from 8 mil to 32 mil. I already had 55% circuit experience golds.

Pretty happy to see.

I got 5.6 mil (golds) from all the tokyo highways. Most of the harder tracks paid out 1 mil each for golds.

What?

There's no need to investigate. If you've completed a Circuit Experience in full before this update, you can go back and get the new rewards.

If you haven't even got the game yet you won't have completed the Circuit Experiences to need to go back and retroactively get the rewards, so it doesn't even apply to you...
Well nvm, I knew he was telling the truth but Mirror_man asked him, "Are you sure?" And no it doesn't apply to me yet, but I will need help/assistance when I get it.

Well nvm, I knew he was telling the truth but Mirror_man asked him, "Are you sure?" And no it doesn't apply to me yet, but I will need help/assistance when I get it.
No you won’t, as it is a retrospective thing for people who have already completed it, you will just get the credits when you do it after buying the game

Well what I meant was if I get stuck on a race or time trial/mission. I know how the money system/tickets work. I saw videos about it on Youtube.

Yeah, about 47 million for all Golds.

I got to say, I'm impressed. I really wasn't expecting these insanely high payouts.

And the 8 1hr races also pay well, 500+400+300 it's basically 1.2 million in 1 hour for 8 races.

Some payouts in the World Circuits are... questionable, but it seems that there are a few worthy of 500 (plus the Clean Race Bonus). I'll see it myself if they are worthy.

Circuit experience bonus are actually maybe a bit excessive now lol! Though I can't say I was unhappy to boost my bank balance by 21.4 million this morning with nearly half the tracks still left to complete :D

Maybe I should buy the game now before they decide the CE credits are too high and reduce them a bit with the next update 😂

I'm waiting for price to drop a bit first. But this looks to be a good step in the right direction generally 👍

You can do the shorter tracks and ovals very quickly to get some cash. I'd say an easy 2-5 mil. The dirt payouts are pretty good too if you can get used to the rally physics.

The rest of the circuits have a mix of difficulty depending on the cars it makes you use. Tokyo Expressway and Suzuka were my harder ones. I'm saving Nurburgring for last but may give it a go since its a 5m payout.

Ssshhhh! Don't let PD hear you say that!! 😅😂
I think that there may be some circuit experience that a lot will struggle with. Took me about 1.5 hours to gold Spa this morning. I'm not a great racer, but probably quicker than some. (And yes, I know you were tongue in cheek saying that! :P )

I think that there may be some circuit experience that a lot will struggle with. Took me about 1.5 hours to gold Spa this morning. I'm not a great racer, but probably quicker than some. (And yes, I know you were tongue in cheek saying that! :P )
I don't think i've gotten gold on any of the circuit experience.. haven't really done many of them 🙃 but with the increased payouts, i think i have more reason to do them 😁

I'm glad you caught the tongue in cheek feeling, i'm very lighthearted and somewhat sarcastic by nature.. sometimes it's too subtle for most to pick up on, so, respect 😉

I don't think i've gotten gold on any of the circuit experience.. haven't really done many of them 🙃 but with the increased payouts, i think i have more reason to do them 😁

I'm glad you caught the tongue in cheek feeling, i'm very lighthearted and somewhat sarcastic by nature.. sometimes it's too subtle for most to pick up on, so, respect 😉
I struggled with the licenses. I eventually golded everything, but it was a struggle! I found the circuit experience roughly the same difficulty as super license, if you're wondering.

And my wife's second language is sarcasm, so be as sarcastic as you want ;p. I've gotten very used to it over the years and have become somewhat fluent myself

Last edited:
Back