upcoming races?

United States
United States
Can someone share a link (IM if not allowed on board) to where next week's dailies are posted? Someone posted it, either here or FB group a while back and I guess I never saved it, d'oh. I'm aspiring to get at least one win in sport to be satisfied of completing the game. I have only one endurance race left in GT league and all golds in everything else so my focus has shifted to the dailies somewhat. A couple weeks ago I got my best finish so far, a 4th place at Sardegna in the N200 race. I do better when I can qualify closer to the front and not have o deal with the drunk or troll drivers so it would help if I could get a jump on running laps. Thanks!

Yes, that's the page. Thank you. Big willow Gr 4 again? bleh. 24 hr track is interesting. only one place to practice that actual track that I know of in a gr 3; the very last mission challenge, and that's a tire wear and fuel usage thing as much as a straight up race. It's not in time trial mode. Not sure if you can pick it in lobby. Never tried.

I used the mission challenge to practice. Not that it did much good for that track. best I've done is 5th or 6th so far. Not over yet though, so we'll see . The good news is I did get a win, finally :bowdown: Won the one make race in the little Honda. Got a good qualify (3rd) on that one. Had an amazing 1st corner on the last lap. shot by the leader and held on to win.

Latest Posts

Back