update 1.03 and no x2014

• Thread starter kayto101
  • 8 comments
Wales
Wales
kayto101
dose any one know why the redbull X2014 still hasn't been released yet It should have come out by now I hope the don't go back to there old way of delaying everything

As Alexander above said, they have already stated that it will be at the end of January and that the 1st of January error would be fixed in the next patch...the date is fixed and the event now states end of January. So.....it shouldn't have been out yet and they haven't delayed anything

why i can´t race online with RB X2014 Jr? now i can´t set a race with my Club friends... it says that car only car join RB X2014 Jr races, but there´s no class for him (like F1 class on GT5).

i´m doing something wrong?

As Alexander above said, they have already stated that it will be at the end of January and that the 1st of January error would be fixed in the next patch...the date is fixed and the event now states end of January. So.....it shouldn't have been out yet and they haven't delayed anything

Thanks for the chuckle :lol:

why i can´t race online with RB X2014 Jr? now i can´t set a race with my Club friends... it says that car only car join RB X2014 Jr races, but there´s no class for him (like F1 class on GT5).

i´m doing something wrong?
I've found this as well. I can only think of two things, like the F1 races from GT5 there was a specific category to choose in the online room menu and that in the 1.03 they forgot to add the category in. The other possibilty is that they are waiting until the end of Jan when the final Red Bull challenges are unlocked and will add the category then. Well I hope so anyway, me and some buddies had a good little tour going on and would like to get it back up and running!

It is class related. It used to not be as I remember taking the X2014 Jr. to an A-Spec race and facing normal opponents. Now when using the X2014 Jr. all opponents become other X2014 Jr. so you can't use the car unless it's at full power (as the AI does not get hit with a PP restriction if you de-tune your own).

Back