- 1
- JohnnyMackers
I've turned the ps3 on as i've come home from work and noticed a new update for the ps3, which i've done. It failed the first time but after a restart it downloaded and updated fine.. So then went to play GT5..
Another new update to 1.03 from 1.02, it didnt work the first time. So tried again after a ps3 restart which it did then update... BUT
It's corrupted the first installation file which took 50minutes, has anybody had this issue yet??
I've lost the chromeline cars which i got with the collectors edition and it takes forever to load any track... is their a fix for this??
Another new update to 1.03 from 1.02, it didnt work the first time. So tried again after a ps3 restart which it did then update... BUT
It's corrupted the first installation file which took 50minutes, has anybody had this issue yet??
I've lost the chromeline cars which i got with the collectors edition and it takes forever to load any track... is their a fix for this??