- 1

- Rio de Janeiro
- SilasChan
First of all, I'm sorry if I posted this on the wrong session, I'm new here and I'm still kinda lost...
Well, my problem is with the 1.10 (380mb) update, I'm trying to update my gran turismo to 2.0 but I'm stuck on the 1.10, because everytime I try to pass this update, I get error messages, sometimes it cancels even before it's complete, but mostly I get the error when it's trying to install the update.
I tried to delete all the data from my HD and redownload the updates, all the updates before the 1.10 are no problem, even the 600mb one download and installs normally, but the 380mb one keeps failing and failing... I tryied downloading it on wireless and wired and no luck.
My internet speed is 10mb at the moment.
Can anyone help me, please? I'm getting really pissed of at this alredy...
Well, my problem is with the 1.10 (380mb) update, I'm trying to update my gran turismo to 2.0 but I'm stuck on the 1.10, because everytime I try to pass this update, I get error messages, sometimes it cancels even before it's complete, but mostly I get the error when it's trying to install the update.
I tried to delete all the data from my HD and redownload the updates, all the updates before the 1.10 are no problem, even the 600mb one download and installs normally, but the 380mb one keeps failing and failing... I tryied downloading it on wireless and wired and no luck.
My internet speed is 10mb at the moment.
Can anyone help me, please? I'm getting really pissed of at this alredy...