Update 1.12 won't install

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skygrasper550
  • 0 comments
  • 779 views

have you been able to install the update properly?

  • Yes, the game runs fine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it keeps looping around the update installation screen

    Votes: 2 100.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Skygrasper550

Just another Gran Turismo fan
Premium
Messages
3,261
Philippines
Philippines
Messages
skygrasper_550--
So once I booted up the game, it wanted to update and so I left it on to download the 480MB update and and went to sleep for a bit. After waking up, I booted on my PS3 (it's set to auto sleep for 20mins of idle time) and when I try to load the game, it tries to Install the update. Except that it won't, and I always get the "An error occurred during installation" message. I tried booting the game while not connected to PSN to see if then the game would install the updated properly but no. The game wouldn't go past the update and into the opening intro, it keeps looping around the update installation phase. So basically, my GT6 game data is broken, and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to uninstall it, and re-install and download the enormous updates again (which is going to be a huge pain in the 🤬) has anyone else experienced this?
 
Back