Update 1.33 (February update) speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany
Bonn
Because all you guys want is that Santa grants you your car and track wishlist...

Go ahead, now that we pretty much know what 1.32 brings, except for the track that is (God, I hope it’s not BB Raceway Infield...), what do you think old Kaz will drop on us in February?

I don’t care much really, I just race.

Last edited:
Koenigsegg vehicles.

Besides that, Polyphony can still continue to surprise us with other things and features, such as more cars that Kaz might expect to add, new tracks (be it a new environment or new layouts), updates to GT League, Circuit Experience and Scapes, as well as all the other extra bells and whistles that could be added, maybe even new museum features, manufacturers' scapes, and maybe also adjustments to Sport Mode, BoP and penalties, and most importantly:

an update to the car selection in Arcade Mode. I literally won't shut up about this until Polyphony FINALLY does something about it, like this:

All the cars in the game (as well as future cars in later updates) can be driven for free in Arcade Mode, instead of only eight cars, but with a few exceptions:
  • You cannot edit their tuning set-ups
  • You cannot upgrade them with Mileage Points
  • They cannot be customized with custom liveries
  • Only default colors and/or liveries from the car's official color selection can be used
This is so that the purpose buying cars, customizing them and using cars you already own in your Garage won't be defeated, but players will be able to drive anything they want, whenever they want, and wherever they want, be it for practice, to try out a car before buying them or simply for fun.

It would feel just like in Forza, where you can select from all the cars in the game right off the bat as rental cars, but you can still buy cars, use cars from your Garage with the added benefits of being able to customize and tune the cars you own.

Especially if GT Sport is aiming for "over 500 cars", if they update the car selection in Arcade Mode like that, sales of the game would skyrocket.

The car selection could look like this:

Garage Cars
Gr. N (select cars by category, from N100 to N1000)
Gr. 4
Gr. 3
Gr. 2
Gr. 1
Gr. B
Gr. X

Because all you guys want is that Santa grants you your car and track wishlist...

Go ahead, now that we pretty much know what 1.32 brings, except for the track that is (God, I hope it’s not BB Raceway Infield...), what do you think old Kaz will drop on us in February?

I don’t care much really, I just race.
This is really not nessecary now... the January update has not even been out yet so why create a February speculation thread already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back