Update 2.09 - 3D issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHR Soundman
  • 1 comments
  • 560 views
Messages
7
Messages
soundmangt4
Has anyone found that the 3D is awful now since the 2.09 update. The graphics are awful now, with low resolution and simply no round edges, just jagged edges once 3D is switched on?
I love GT5 and have a huge 55" Sony 3D TV, and even bought a wheelstand and race chair looking forward to racing online in 3D, but it's just so disappointing now.

Anyone else had this problem?
 
I was actually looking for a thread that praised the new tweeks.

I have a 32"3D Visio, with a fanatec p911ts wheel and really enjoying the results. One example is the cockpit in the new C7. Looks great all covered up. Having the 3D to help refine the form. I love it.

I haven't raced online with this setup, so maybe that why.

Good luck and I would lower car counts in the lobbies, that might help.

Here's a link that has more of a discussion regarding the new 2.09 changes.
 
Last edited:
Back