Update 2.09 problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter ayoldguy1
  • 3 comments
  • 695 views
Messages
2
Messages
ayoldguy1
I recently updated to 2.09 - the update process was weird, though. I popped the disc in my PS3; prompted me to downloaded 2.09 in 19 files, around 2.5 GB in total. After the update, game prompted me to reinstall the entire game, which I did.
Now, when I go to my garage, I don't see all my cars actually displayed - I see their names, etc, but no picture. I deleted game data, redownloaded 2.09, reinstalled game, same thing.

Anyone else having this problem?
Thanks.
 
In your garage click the triangle button (I think) and the select re-build or create all thumbnails. It may be worded differently. Please note that this will take a long time depending on how many cars you have. I think it took about 45min. for around 600 of my cars.
 
bs13
In your garage click the triangle button (I think) and the select re-build all thumbnails. It may be worded differently. Please note that this will take a long time depending on how many cars you have. I think it took about 45min. for around 600 of my cars.

^^^^ He is right.
 
Back