update 2.09

  • Thread starter Thread starter FabFreak
  • 8 comments
  • 1,248 views
Messages
12
United States
Arizona
Messages
DesertRacer3000
Anyone else having trouble downloading this required update? mine stops at 3%. I checked wireless connection, i downloaded system update 4.31(something) and its fine. Any ideas? i'm stuck offline until I can figure out how to get around update 2.09. Thanks
 
Yeah I'm having the same problem. I've been trying for two days to get the update but I keep getting kicked out. The same error msg. I think it's 8071072 or something like that. I have been noticing for the last month or so while in GT5 i will get an error msg in the top corner saying I've been disconnected from PSN/server. This is while playing ASpec not lobby. Any help? I'm on a wireless router but I'm going to see if plugging into the router via ethernet cable will help, it's just a good few metres away lol.
 
Try waiting a few hours and then try again.
 
Yep, same error message here. I know its not my connection because other games i'm able to get connection and updates as well as PS Store. However after trying a dozen times last night I was able to get at 50% before it froze. I think its just a GT5 issue and will keep trying.

Yeah I'm having the same problem. I've been trying for two days to get the update but I keep getting kicked out. The same error msg. I think it's 8071072 or something like that. I have been noticing for the last month or so while in GT5 i will get an error msg in the top corner saying I've been disconnected from PSN/server. This is while playing ASpec not lobby. Any help? I'm on a wireless router but I'm going to see if plugging into the router via ethernet cable will help, it's just a good few metres away lol.
 
Updated lastnight, had no problems, took about 1 min....
 
I had the same issue. So I hardwired my connection and it loaded in 8mins
 
I hardly recommend wired connection only for your PS3, since its faster and more stable for online gaming! 👍
 
Phew well after trying a dozen or so times every night since the update went live it finally worked last night. Grr. Maybe it was just GT5 servers being funny.
 
evillaugh, there's not much that's funny about the gt5 servers atm, gives me the schitts!!
 
Back