Update 2.52 Problems!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rofajole
  • 14 comments
  • 2,520 views
Messages
607
United States
Porto, PT. Now in NJ, USA
Messages
rofajole
Messages
rofajole93
Ok the update was made available like 2 hours ago (at least for me) and since then my PS3 has frozen like 5 times whenever I try to access the XMB when playing GT5:P. This is really annoying and I would like to know if anyone has had problems with it.
Thank you!
 
Ok the update was made available like 2 hours ago (at least for me) and since then my PS3 has frozen like 5 times whenever I try to access the XMB when playing GT5:P. This is really annoying and I would like to know if anyone has had problems with it.
Thank you!

I havn't updated yet, havn't even checked if it is available.
Does this only happen with GTP5 and or when you access XMB ingame?
Also what system version do you have eg 60 gig?
I know a few guys here have had a few problems with updates, so far to date i've been lucky and never had any issues i have release date (Aus) Pal 60 gig.
 
I have had no problems with GT5P and the XMB after the 2.52 update so far.


EDIT* I also have a release 60gig Australian PS3.
 
Update done. No problems with the XMB.
 
I have a problem with online play
I keep getting errors when about to join......
 
Same problem here, but less often, but also with other games think it's the Playstation and not the game, will hopely fixed with a next update, don't go to the XMB when a game is loading!!! u will have less problems
 
I have a problem with online play
I keep getting errors when about to join......

I was having that problem for the last couple of days. It doesn't seem related to the update.
 
Nope no problems for me, after the 2.52 update. :)
 
No ( new ) problems here either.
Haven´t tried timetrials and freerun yet, maybe they have fixed it ?
 
I was having that problem for the last couple of days. It doesn't seem related to the update.

I've been suffering badly with this. It always says "failed to connect to host". I have only had it for the last 2 days...

:yuck:
 
i'm updating now. cross my fingers
 
I've been suffering badly with this. It always says "failed to connect to host". I have only had it for the last 2 days...

:yuck:

I have had a lot of this since the update :grumpy:
 
At first I thought that it was my connection but it seems like a fairly widespread problem. Let's hope it's all caused by PD updating their servers for the better or something...
 
my problems happened minutes after the maintenance last week,I don't get the weather,it takes forever to load,and I keep getting black screens.

I've downloaded it from the store again but nothing changed,hope it's not my saves,as i've not long started again after my last Ps3 died and took my disk version with it.don't think I could handle starting again.
 
Back