update 3.66 & driving force GT wheel

  • Thread starter Thread starter devilgas
  • 6 comments
  • 989 views
Messages
7
Messages
devgas
anyone else having problems with their driving force gt since the 3.66 update?

X,O,[] and A no longer work after gt5 starts. all work fine in the xmb. only way i've found to simulate X is by hitting the PS button twice.

restarted ps3. made no difference.
 
No problems with mine. Have you tried unplugging wheel, or going into the gt5 game options for controllers?
 
Yep. Game options made no difference. I'll have a battle with it tomorrow and see what's gone on. Thanks
 
Are the pedals plugged in? That's what happens when they aren't for me.
 
No, no issues here with my DFGT since the update.

I hope you manage to get it sorted soon.

AA
 
GT_Prologue5
Are the pedals plugged in? That's what happens when they aren't for me.

This.
 
All sorted now guys. I had 'checked' all the cables last night, and seemed ok. Unplugged everything, plugged back in this morning and working ok. Guess it was the d-sub connector not being fully home. Thanks for all the replies!
 
Last edited:
Back